Monday, May 20, 2013

Okinawa resort hotels more (1)

The last weekend, I visited Okinawa again. Okinawa has inexhaustible charm.

I stayed at two resort hotels sequently. They belong to the same chain.

Renaissance Resort Okinawa is one of resort facilities with hotel and beach activities. It is located in the center area of Okinawa main island. All rooms are faced to the ocean.


The entrance is gorgeous.


However, the main hall looks like a little casual. I imagined an Asian shopping mall.


A huge parakeet stood on a branch in the center of the main hall. He (or she?) always cried well. I could hear the voice whenever staying at my guestroom.


You can drink fresh juices in a cafe terrace in front of the beach.


The level of amenity was so so. The Busena Terrace I had visited was far superior, and of course far expensive.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment