Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Vacation in Italy (2)

Vacation in Italy (1)

The next night, I finally landed in Italy.

I visited Rome International Airport. I immediately went to the station of Roma Termini via underground.
The railway was a little similar to Tube in London.


I walked through the station to visit Naples. Actually, I intended to stay in Rome the first night. However, it was ruined by the delay of the airline.


It was midnight when I reached Naples.
Naples was not so dangerous than I had heard. Fortunately, I did not encounter any crimes.
But Naples city was dirty and fearful at night. Many garbages were on the road.


The next morning, I visited Spaccanapoli, a main street in the center of Naples.


Spaccanapoli was casual and had a warm atmosphere.
In a sunny day, many Naporitans dry their clothes on the windows.


I went into a church.


There was a sanctuary in the church.


The decorations were very sophisticated.



In contrast, a back street in Naples was dark.


I felt that Naples had multiple faces in it.

(To be continued.)

1 comment:

  1. Spaccanapoli seems a bit dangerous area...... :-) Maybe at night...

    Peet

    ReplyDelete