Sunday, December 29, 2013

Look back to 2013 (1)

I have much experience in this year, so thankful to all persons concerned. Now I look back to my past entries, add some information to update them.


January 1, 2013
My goal of this year

As a result, I made a certain decision with some risk. I am not sure my decision will result in a success or not.


January 15, 2013
Good Old Games

This is my favorite entertainment in this year. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and Master of Magic are the games I most frequently played recently. It is disappointing that there are no new games to be a match for them.


January 29, 2013
The secondary first speech of Mr. Shinzo Abe

Abe administration is still alive now. It is for the first time for Japanese politicians to keep the seat of Prime Minister during more than one year after the resignation of Junichiro Koizumi. Some people criticize Abe for his conservative ideology. But I admire him although I disagree with his policy to some extent.


February 23, 2013
Failure and recovery of my Let’s Note AX

My lovely PC works well. By the way, a new model of Let's note AX series was published several months ago. The newest one equips IPS display which provides a wider view angle, which is suitable for a convertible machine  as I mentioned. High cost is a disadvantage.


March 4, 2013
PC remote control crime cases

The suspect is still under investigation by the prosecutors. Whether he is the true criminal or not is unknown. I hope the court will make a fair judgement.


April 4, 2013
Books of treasure

I am shameful to report that I have read through none of them except I am now reading "How to Win Friends and Influence People" partially. This is easy reading. A lot of episodes of famous peoples such as Lincoln are included.


April 7, 2013
iPad mini, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire

Some new versions of each tablet have been released. Their specs are amazing, although usability seems not be changed. I have not bought ones yet. Current machines are still alive without any discomfort in my pocket.


May 29, 2013
Yahoo will get Hulu?

The attempt of Yahoo to buy Hulu has failed.

The register: No sale, Yahoo! Hulu goes off the auction block

In Japan, Hulu endeavors to provide local TV dramas, tied up to cinema productions, such as SPEC and Time Scoop Hunter. Apart from American dramas, they are also fun.


(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment