Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Your best country

There is a website which diagnoses where you should live.

PLAY BUZZ: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

It suggests a country where you may prefer to live, following to your answers of several multiple choice questions, such as "After work, which drink do you prefer?"


I tried it twice. The content of the questions was the same. According to the assessment, I should live in India. Wow!

However, indeed, I dislike tropical regions. I can hardly resist against heat. Although I like curry and Indian cuisine very much, I would not survive in India.

In the near future, the boundaries of each country will be blurred. I expect many people will be able to choose the place in which they live according to their own customs and ideologies, though it may be a little too optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment