Friday, July 18, 2014

Training course of the MTS act in Fukuoka

I attended a training course for Judgment Physician (Seishin-hoken-hantei-I) license mental in Fukuoka today. You have to get a Judgment Physician license to be a mental health reviewer in a court panel in the Medical Treatment and Supervision Act the MTS act).


The MTS act was a new scheme enforced 9 years ago in Japan, of which I was engaged in establishing. It is an innovative but controversial legislation as I wrote before.

My past entry: The MTS act and suicide (1)

I am so excited that I am going to participate in the operation of the MTS act. Actually, I did not have enough experience to become a Judgment Physician until now, although I am very familiar with this scheme.

By the way, I am in Hakata city. It is one of a popular cities in Fukuoka prefecture.

Hakata is famous for delicious cuisine. I ate Tonkotsu-Ramen (Noodles with soup from pork bone).


Fish is also good.


The training course will last for three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment