Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Look back to 2014 (1)

The end of this year is approaching. This is not for the first time for me to stay on the New Year's Day in a foreign country. Now, I do not miss Japan.


I experienced some tough incidents in this year. I am not sure how is the next year is for me. I am willing to do my best for the future.


January 3, 2014
My goal in 2014

Considerably good performance. I have written over 300 entries in this years. I feel my working speed has been improved to some extent. I am proud of it.


January 5, 2014
Facebook in the future

My prophecy has not been realized yet. But I am certain that Facebook will direct to become an infrastructure. Interestingly, the ex-president of Line Japan also said that he would like to make Line work as an infrastructure.


January 18, 2014
Who is the strongest mutant in X-MEN series?

Surprisingly, Emma Frost was proven to have been killed in "X-Men: Day of Future Past." I wonder why she was defeated. Perhaps, young Magneto was not a good commander.


January 26, 2014
My first Chromebook and failure

Chromebooks is now available also in Japan. You can buy one via Amazon.co.jp. I am not sure how many people utilize them.


January 28, 2014
Snowden effect and the internet in the future

Not surprisingly, each nation has taken respective ways. Russia began to administrate information on the internet strictly with a new legislation. Facebook, Google, and Twitter are resisting Russian government censorship. Instead in Japan, Snowden is no more a topic. What a difference.

The Wall Street Journal: U.S. Social-Media Giants Are Resisting Russia Censors


February 10, 2014
Tokyo governor election

Yoichi Masuzoe has been governing Tokyo. I heard no rumor about him, good or bad. I hope Tokyo will develop much more on his leadership.


March 19, 2014
Missing case of Malaysian Flight MH370

This case is still yet to be concluded. Furthermore, another missing airplane case occurred very recently. Horrible.

BBC: AirAsia Indonesia flight QZ8501 to Singapore missing


April 12, 2014
Article 9 of the constitution as a candidate of Nobel Prize

Article 9 and Japanese missed the Nobel Prize. I was not surprised. We Japanese have something more to develop the peaceful world. I think it does not mean the absence of the army.


April 17, 2014
Cloud storage services (2)

Copy is excellent. I have utilized it without any troubles.


April 18, 2014
Ara, destructive project of Google

Now, you can see the official website of Project Ara. A limited market pilot is planned in 2015.

Project Ara


May 22, 2014
Remote PC criminal revealed

The prosecutor demanded ten years' imprisonment for the defendant. The court desicion has yet to be sentenced.


May 23, 2014
Thailand Coup

Thailand seems still in confusion. The next general election will not be held until 2016. The economy is also deteriorating.

The Economisc: Delaying the day of reckoning


May 25, 2014
Best cities on the planet

London is chosen as the second best city to live. I agree that London is very safe and convenient city. Without some exceptions, I am satisfied to London life. Coldness is the worst matter.


May 29, 2014
Ishin split due to missing of the bosses

In the last general election, Japan Restoration Party lost some seats. Moreover, The Party for Future Generations (Jisedai no To), organized by Shintaro Ishihara, suffered a disastrous defeat. The both are in peril of extinction.


June 10, 2014
France ban off time email

By the way, I think not a few people do not return to e-mails. Even considering each situation, it is doubtful that a person seldom respond to e-mails deserves a trust.


June 21, 2014
English is no more first language in the UK

I recognize the matter after reached London. Many languages I heard in the restaurant. Some of them are not good at English at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment